Announcement: We will no longer accept deposits for our waiting list. Yet, we will go through the current waiting/contact list. All the available kittens will be posted around eight weeks old and ready for rehoming around 13-16 weeks. However, if there is one particular pairing that you are interested, we suggest you contact us to further discuss.
We currently have two litters of seal bicolor kittens, please check with us if you have paid deposits.
To families that are waiting for blue bicolor kittens:
Sorry that we do not have blue bicolor kittens for our spring litters. Mother nature chooses seal. We may have blue kittens in fall time with different queens.
Waiting List for Spring Litter:
Updated on April 3, 2021
- Siran – Blue Bicolor Boy – Paid (Moved from previous waiting list)
- Karim – Blue Bicolor Kitten – Non-Paid
- Mike L – Blue Bicolor Kitten – Non-Paid
- Krista E – Seal Girl – Non-Paid
- Nina L – Blue Bicolor Boy – Non-Paid
- Eric W – Seal Bicolor – Show Kitten – Non-Paid (or Seal/Blue Bicolor w Lynx)
- Marta R – Blue Bicolor Girl – Non-Paid
- Tory Z – Blue Bicolor – Non-Paid
- Gabriel L – Any Pet Kitten – Paid
- Shirin B – 2 Seal Bicolor Kitten – Paid
- Ryan W – Any Pet Kitten – Non-Paid
- Kittens selection will be based on sequence on waiting list. Priority is Breed > Show (Alter) > Pet. Deposited Paid > Non-Paid. When it’s your turn, we will send you the available kittens’ pictures/videos based on your preference for you to choose. Once you are on our waiting list, it’s your responsibility to keep in touch with us. If we are unable to receive your response when it’s your turn, we will move to next family in sequence.
- If we don’t have available kittens for you who are on waiting list, your spot will be moved to our next litter. Deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Families that are open to kittens with more color and pattern variations will generally have less waiting time. For example, if a family which is open to any color, any pattern and any gender, will wait less time than a family which is only open to seal bicolor boy.
- We allow one visit to our cattery when kitten is about 8-week-old, to play with your selected kitten. If you have visited other catteries within the period, we ask you NOT to visit our cattery to avoid the possibility of spreading any feline disease and ensure the health of our cattery.
Want to reserve a spot on our waiting list?
check out our pricing
Want to hear from us without paying deposit? You can subscribe to our mailing list.
Note that subscription is different from our waiting list. There is no guarantee of the pricing nor kittens.